Most G-Shock fans are familiar with the deluxe GW-5000-1JF but there is another Japanese tribute G-Shock that is much more aﬀordable. The DW-6900B-9 is based on the classic DW-6900 model from 1995. Although it is a basic G-Shock model, it is made in Japan like the GW-5000-1JF and other high-end G-Shock watches. The DW-6900B-9 doesn’t have a full stainless steel inner case or screw-lock case back like the GW-5000-1JF, but it diﬀerentiates itself from the international DW-6900-1V model with its “FOX FIRE” label instead of “ILLUMINATOR” and “WATER 20BAR RESIST” instead of “WATER 200M RESIST.” The term “fox fire” comes from the bluish-green bioluminescence created by certain species of fungi, and in this case it refers to the electroluminescent backlight of the watch. The watch also has gold bezel lettering and a gold-tinted display. With its made-in-Japan status and unique exterior, the DW-6900B-9 is an aﬀordable G-Shock collectible.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 53.2×50×16.3mm
- Total weight : 67g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.