The G-Shock “Fire Package” models for 2019 are the analog-digital AWG-M100SF-1A3JR and digital GW-2320SF-1B3JR, two classic mid-size models featuring Tough Solar power and Multi-Band 6 automatic radio timekeeping. As with other Fire Package models released in Japan, the watches come in special packaging with a trunk-style case. These models have green aluminum bezels to symbolize the challenge of confronting new fields in life.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)Receives time calibration radio
signals which keep the displayed time accurateAuto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5
times per day for China)Manual receive functionSignal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77,
Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPCFrequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan
40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/oﬀ
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatchMeasuring capacity: 59’59.99”Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown TimerMeasuring unit: 1 secondCountdown range: 1 minute to 100 minutes
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/oﬀ (tentative)
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable BatteryBattery Power IndicatorPower Saving FunctionApprox.
- battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 5230
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.