GST-200RBG-1AJR limited-edition men’s G-STEEL timepiece. The first ever collaboration for the G-STEEL line, this model is inspired by the urban elements of Tokyo — drawing from both brands’ history and Geller’s experiences within the city. The new G-STEEL is the first joint design done by G-SHOCK and Geller, who have previously partnered on five consecutive runway presentations at New York Fashion Week: Men’s.
“I have been working with G-SHOCK for several years, and was very pleased when we decided to create a watch together. I wore a G-SHOCK watch throughout my teenage years, so it is really exciting to be able to make my own, more grown up version,” said Robert Geller. “For the past ten years, I have been producing my ready to wear collection in Japan because I love the quality and care of Japanese craftsmanship. G-SHOCK shares this same love, which is why this collaboration is a natural fit for us.” Specially designed by Robert Geller himself, the GST-200RBG-1AJR features a black ion plated stainless steel metal band, case and buttons, with gold accents on the face and a dark fuchsia second hand that nods to his most recent collection. Together the elements evoke an image of the Tokyo city lights against the buildings at night.
“My favorite time in Tokyo is walking through the city in the middle of the night, when it is impossible to sleep because of the jet lag. The lights, smells and sounds are really magical and I wanted this watch to reflect that magic,” said Geller.
Part of the G-STEEL line, which is geared towards the active gentleman with a refined personal style, this particular model includes the layered guard structure of G-SHOCK to absorb maximum impact while maintaining the sleek look of metal.
- Super-Auto LED Light
- If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and
- Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light. World time function
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function – 1/100 sec. – 24 hours
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can
measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer – 1/1 min. – 1 hour
- For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving oﬀ an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 1 hour in advance.
- 5 daily alarms
- The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set.
- This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Snooze feature
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Button tones on/oﬀ
- The button tones for using the mode button can be turned oﬀ. This means that the watch no longer
beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain
active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping
- Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral glass
- The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Stainless steel resin case
- Stainless steel band
- Tough, durable and elegant: The stainless steel wrist strap gives your watch that classic feel. Safety Catch
- Always reliable: This watch has a particularly secure safety catch, which helps prevent the strap from opening by mistake.
- 2 Years – 1 Battery
- The battery supplies the watch with suﬃcient energy for approx. two years.
- Water resistance classification (20 bar)
- Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810.
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 59,1mm x 52,4mm x 16,1mm
- approx. 184,0 g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.