These new 35th Anniversary MAGMA OCEAN models mark the 35 years since G-SHOCK first started on its mission of unmatched timekeeping toughness back in 1983.
The band surfaces, back cover, metal parts and face are accented with G-SHOCK red, along with brilliant red gold and yellow gold coloring to commemorate G-SHOCK’s 35th anniversary.
These models incorporate the basics of the early G-SHOCK of 35 years ago while at the same time adding new value with a theme based on the magma ocean that covered the Earth at its beginning. Base models are the MTG-B1000 MT-G, which packs absolute toughness into a refined metal design, the GPR-B1000 RANGEMAN that was designed with survivalist toughness in mind, and the GWF-1000 FROGMAN diver’s watch.
Features that identify these models as special timepieces are back covers impressed with the 35th Anniversary logo, and distinctive packaging.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- Layered Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Black IP
- Black ion plated bezel
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Black ion plated band
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time
- 39 timeezones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/oﬀ, auto summer time (DST)
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- Total weight : 182g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.