Starting from the end of the 1990s, G-SHOCK and BABY-G have been issuing special models in collaboration with and in support of various diﬀerent environmental organizations. Now in 2019, we are pleased to announce our support for the activities of WILDLIFE PROMISING, an Authorized Nonprofit Corporation (NPO) that works towards coexistence between wildlife and humans in Africa. To mark the occasion we are releasing special collaboration models that were created in the spirit of maintaining a better living environment for both wildlife and humans.
Based on the MASTER Of G Series MUDMASTER GG-1000, this new model features a black case with yellow, red, and white accents, and a band decorated with the colors of a leopard.
This collaboration model comes with the powerful features and functions of the GG-1000 base model. A bearing measurement can be taken by simply pressing the large button at 3 o’clock, and temperature measurement is triggered by pressing the button at 4 o’clock. Even under the toughest of conditions, you get access to the important information you need without going through a series of complex operations.
The button guard cylinder structure of this model seals out mud and dust. Cylindrical piping protects buttons against impact and improves their operation, and gaskets inside the buttons prevent the entry of fine sand and dust particles. The piping also protects buttons against impact and helps to improve their operation.
Wide hour and minute hands, and large Arabic numeral hour markers at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock enable easier reading under harsh conditions. The mode indicator is a sprocket motif disk pointer.
- Dust-resistant, mud-resistant structure
- Twin Sensor for bearing and temperature readings Bearing Memory
- Assign a desired bearing to 12 o’clock for graphic display that keeps you going in the right direction.
- Super Illuminator with Auto light
WILDLIFE PROMISING is an Authorized Nonprofit Corporation (NPO) that works towards coexistence between wildlife and humans in Africa. It conducts conservation biological research from the viewpoint of the relationship between wild animals and humans in Kenya, with research focused upon the wild leopards that inhabit areas around Nairobi and the Masai Mara game reserve, and in northern Kenya. WILDLIFE PROMISING works towards better cohabitation between wild animals and humans through social and conservation activities based on its scholastic research.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mud Resistant Shock Resistant Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement) Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1° Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F) Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/oﬀ 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments) 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099) 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/oﬀ Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2 Size of case : 56.2×55.3×17.3mm
- Total weight : 94g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping. Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable. Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.