G SHOCK has now turned its attention to Japanese streetwear purveyor BAPE. To celebrate the BAPE’s 25th anniversary, the pair has teamed up on an exclusive model taking design cues from G-SHOCK’s GA-110 silhouette.
As seen above, the watch is wrapped in BAPE’s signature 1ST CAMO design, while gold detailing comes in on the face and back of the watch. “BAPE” and “G-SHOCK” branding and the label’s ubiquitous APE head motif can also be found throughout.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band Magnetic Resistant Shock Resistant Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/oﬀ, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9) Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm) Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099) 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220 Size of case : 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping. Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable. Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.