April 2018 was the 35th anniversary of start of the G-SHOCK brand, and this model marks the occasion with a new design created in collaboration with kolor, the fashion line started in Japan in 2004 by Junichi Abe.
The base model is the full-metal case GMW-B5000, which was the point where we reviewed the brand’s hollow core technology and developed an even higher level of shock resistance with full-metal construction. A gold ion-plated (IP) bezel and black urethane band combine to create massive blocks of color for a design with plenty of impact. The buckle and the band ring are also done in IP gold, while a screw in back cover adds a feel of heft. The 35th Anniversary logo impressed on the back cover was designed by kolor and is finished with a highly wear-resistant diamond-like carbon coating (DLC). Both stainless steel and resin materials are used, which is part of the distinctive kolor world view that combines materials of diﬀerent types.
All of this plus special packaging identifies this watch as a truly special G-SHOCK 35th Anniversary model.
Features include Bluetooth® data communication and Multiband 6, which supports reception of six time calibration signals around the globe. Time information also can be acquired from an internet time server using the G-SHOCK Connected app running on a smartphone. All of this means that accurate timekeeping is ensured no matter where in the world your travels take you.
- Phone linking
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day)
- Simple time settings (World Time for approximately 300 cities, time swapping, alarms)
- Time and place log
- Reminders (up to five)
- Phone Finder
- Battery level indicator (seven levels)
- Multiband 6 (Supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan(2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Countdown timer (1-second countdown, up to 24 hours)
- High-brightness Full Auto LED backlight, with selectable duration (2 seconds, 4 seconds)
Days of the week in six languages
kolor is a Japanese brand founded by designer Junichi Abe that creates fashions for both men and women. Abe studied fashion at the School of Apparel Design of Japan’s Bunka Fashion College, and following his graduation he worked for a number of apparel manufacturers. He established his own brand named “kolor” in 2004, which got its start from the 2005 spring/summer collection.
The brand has since gained a reputation for constantly striving to achieve a balance between patterns, materials, and needlework, and for creating popular designs that capture the character of the times.
Abe’s creative use of colors and his development of original materials are highly regarded around the globe.
He opened a fl agship shop in Tokyo’s Aoyama district in July 2009.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless
- steel Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Screw Lock
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception
- results Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®) 5 World time
- 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/oﬀ, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm) Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark) Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/oﬀ Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages) Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function) Approx. battery operating time:
- 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 49.3×43.2×13mm Total weight : 96g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping. Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable. Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.