Introducing a collaboration model between G-SHOCK, the watch that continues to drive modern culture the world over, and the world-famous jazz record label Blue Note Records.
The base model is the Bluetooth® equipped G-STEEL GST-B100 chronograph. Chic basic black coloring is accented with the brand color of Blue Note Records, creating a perfect blend of two iconic world views. The back cover of this model is stamped with the Blue Note Records brand logo inside a design in the image of record grooves. A special package also features a distinctive Blue Note Records look.
- Smartphone Link (Approximately 300 World Time cities, alarm, timer, hand alignment correction, time swapping, Phone Finder)
- Battery level indicator
- Tough Solar
- Dual Dial World Time
- Super Illuminator
Blue Note Records
Blue Note Records was established as a jazz label in New York in 1939 when German immigrant founder Alfred Lion recorded boogie woogie pianists Albert Ammons and Meade Lux Lewis. Since then Blue Note Records has encompassed various types of jazz, maintaining a position as the most revered and historical jazz label in the world. It has recorded a wide range of well-known musicians, and was a major innovator in both music and design.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel Resin Band
- Mineral Glass Neobrite
- Shock Resistant Screw Lock Crown
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®) Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59’59 Measuring mode: split time Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark) Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function) Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 58.1×53.8×14.1mm
- Total weight : 101g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping. Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable. Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.