The collaboration celebrates Gundamʼs 40th anniversary. The Gundam franchise started in 1979 with the Mobile Suit Gundam television series and expanded into manga, film, and video games. Gundam is also well known around the world for its “Gunpla” plastic models and currently ranks number 14.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99e59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective countryʼs custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyoneʼs best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.