These new 35th Anniversary MAGMA OCEAN models mark the 35 years since G-SHOCK first started on its mission of unmatched timekeeping toughness back in 1983.
The band surfaces, back cover, metal parts and face are accented with G-SHOCK red, along with brilliant red gold and yellow gold coloring to commemorate G-SHOCK’s 35th anniversary.
These models incorporate the basics of the early G-SHOCK of 35 years ago while at the same time adding new value with a theme based on the magma ocean that covered the Earth at its beginning. Base models are the MTG-B1000 MT-G, which packs absolute toughness into a refined metal design, the GPR-B1000 RANGEMAN that was designed with survivalist toughness in mind, and the GWF-1000 FROGMAN diver’s watch.
2018 also marks the 25th anniversary of the FROGMAN model, which first appeared back in 1993. To mark the occasion this model sports the image of a diving frog in various locations. Some of these locations are not normally visible, so the wearer can even enjoy playing a game of “Where’s the diving frog?” for a long time to come.
Features that identify these models as special timepieces are back covers impressed with the 35th Anniversary logo, and distinctive packaging.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Back
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/oﬀ Moon data (moon age of a specific date, moon phase graph) Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Dive time and surface interval measurement function
- Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 23:59’59
- Surface interval: 1 minute increments, up to 47:59’59
- Memory capacity: One set of data (dive time, dive start time, dive date)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minutes to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/oﬀ
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 26 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power
save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 58.3×52.8×18mm
- Total weight : 115g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.