Starting from the end of the 1990s, G-SHOCK and BABY-G have been issuing special models in collaboration with and in support of various diﬀerent environmental organizations. Now in 2019, we are pleased to announce our support for the activities of WILDLIFE PROMISING, an Authorized Nonprofit Corporation (NPO) that works towards coexistence between wildlife and humans in Africa. To mark the occasion we are releasing special collaboration models that were created in the spirit of maintaining a better living environment for both wildlife and humans.
The design motif of this model is the lilac-breasted roller, a bird whose feathers are made up of 14 diﬀerent colors. A bird of truly unforgettable beauty, the lilac-breasted roller is native to sub-Saharan Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, and is the national bird of Botswana. The basic white coloring of this model is accented by the 14 colors of the lilac-breasted roller. The index, hour and minute hands, band ring, buttons, and logos are done in a rainbow of diﬀerent hues. Neon Illuminator uses a black light that causes face elements to glow for easy reading. Turning on illumination causes the hour and minute hands to glow in pink and green that add even more color to watch design. The band sports a “Love The Sea And The Earth” mark.
The package of this model is decorated with a collage of photographs of African animals and an illustration of a lilac-breasted roller.
- Neon Illuminator
WILDLIFE PROMISING is an Authorized Nonprofit Corporation (NPO) that works towards coexistence between wildlife and humans in Africa. It conducts conservation biological research from the viewpoint of the relationship between wild animals and humans in Kenya, with research focused upon the wild leopards that inhabit areas around Nairobi and the Masai Mara game reserve, and in northern Kenya. WILDLIFE PROMISING works towards better cohabitation between wild animals and humans through social and conservation activities based on its scholastic research.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Neon Illuminator (Black light LED)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities), daylight saving on/oﬀ
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 45.1×41×13.3mm
- Total weight : 33g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.