These new 35th Anniversary GLACIER GOLD models mark the 35 years since G-SHOCK first started on
its mission of unmatched timekeeping toughness back in 1983.
The bezels, cases, and bands of these watches are made of clear semi-transparent material in designs embodying motifs that combine the harsh conditions you might expect to encounter on a freezing glacier with the image of G-SHOCK toughness that is able to stand up to such conditions. The clear semi-transparent style was first used back is 1996 for the G-SHOCK Dolphin & Whale models, and the global popularity of this design makes it an important turning point in G-SHOCK history.
Faces, buckles, buttons, screws, back covers and other components have a gold ion plated (IP) finish. The high transparency of the clear semi-transparent resin enhances the gold colors to create gorgeous designs that are befitting special 35th Anniversary designs.
Base models are the original square face DW-5000, the DW-5700, which has been revived for the 35th anniversary, the bestselling GA-710, which was a new addition to the already-popular BIG CASE standard model, and the mid-size GA-800.
The DW-5035 and DW-5735 feature a screw back, which gives them a hefty feel, and the back covers of all four models are impressed with a logo that identifies them as 35th Anniversary models.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED back light for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Memory capacity: Up to 120 records (used by lap time records)
- Recorded data: Up to 120 records (lap numbers, lap time, measurement start month, day, time, date)
- Direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/oﬀ
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 54.1×48.6×15.5mm
- Total weight : 62g
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.