2018 marks 35 years since G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in April 1983, and these new gold color accented anniversary models are being released to mark the occasion. The initial G-SHOCK models were all about toughness, and, in the 35 years since, the lineup has focused on shock resistance, and the ability to stand up to some of the most severe environments and conditions imaginable.
The G-SHOCK black color of these models has been one of the identifying characteristics of the lineup over the years and the gold coloring pays homage to the 35-year history. The case back is impressed with a logo that marks the 35th Anniversary, while the LCD, bezel markings, band ring, buttons, and screws of these models feature glittering gold coloring.
The base models for this collection have been carefully selected to represent some of the major milestones of the 35-year G-SHOCK history: the DW-5000 with its PROJECT TEAM “Tough” marking carries on the tradition of the first G-SHOCK model, the DW-5700, which was the first round-face version, and the GF-8250 FROGMAN diver’s watch, which achieved a level of water resistance up to 200 meters. The result is a lineup that is perfectly representative of G-SHOCK’s 35-year anniversary. The screw back cases of these models give them a heft that lets you feel the toughness of your G-SHOCK throughout the day.
- Shock resistant construction
- Stopwatch: 24-hour maximum, split times
- Countdown Timer: 24-hour maximum start time
- 200-meter water resistance
- EL backlight
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Back
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute
increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
There will be no additional charges. Price listed is already inclusive of shipping.
Buyers will be liable to pay their respective country’s custom taxes if applicable.
Our payment gateway is PayPal and it accepts major credit cards.
In view of the rising Fraudulent Credit Cards cases and also to better safeguard everyone’s best interests, we seek your kind understanding that we might take about 7 to 10 working days for us to verify the payment details with the respective banks before we ship out your item(s) upon confirmation of order.